Diving Day Trip -Similan Island Price
|Destination||Dives||Price||Equipment||National Park Fees||Total (THB)|
Day Trip Itinerary
|7.00||Hotel pick up|
|8.15||Departure with Nawanoppa speedboat from Tablamu Pier|
|9.30||Arrive at the Similans, light breakfast onboard MV Camic and boat briefing|
|12.00||Lunch and free time to relax|
|15.00||Snacks and free time to relax|
|15.30||Depart from MV Camic|
|16.50||Arrive at Tablamu pier|
|17.00||Transfer back to your hotel|
|Monday||West of Eden||Deep Six|
|Tuesday||North Point||Three tree|
|Wednesday||Christmas Point||Breakfast Bend|
|Thursday||Koh Tachai||Koh Tachai|
|Friday||Richelieu Rock||Richelieu Rock|
|Satursday||Koh Bon||Koh Boh|
|Sunday||Eagle Rock||Elephant Head Rock|
- Dive site could be changed depending on the weather conditions.
|Baan Naam Khem||7.00|
|On the way down to Tablamu Pier||7.40-7.50|
**Free transfer is provided at these times only. Baan Naam Khem is 200THB/person/way
- Professional dive guide
- All meals, snacks, fruit
- Drinking water, tea, coffee
- Transfer from your hotel/resort around Khao Lak
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverage
- Dive computer
- 15 L tank and long wet suit
**Please Check the available with us before make any reservation to make sure.
- 30% is due at the time of reservation.
- 70% (balance) is due 60 days prior to trip start.
- 100% is due less than 60 days prior to trip start.
An email with booking confirmation will be sent to you. You can make a deposit for full payment. Please contact as before make any payment.
- 10% will be charged if you cancel more than 90 days prior to arrival.
- 50% will be charged if you cancel between 60 and 30 days prior to arrival.
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival.